Blurred Thought

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Looking for Persuasion


I've been looking for the book Persuasion by Jane Austin for a while but non of the store I visited have it. Strange, very strange indeed. Anyway I did manage to find it on eBay. I will have to ask the seller if he will be willing to send it overseas.

3 comment(s):

Howdy. How are you?

Did you get the book? I could always look in the stores over here if you hadn't.
What have you been up to?

By Blogger Technicolour Nightmare, at 12:00 AM  

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:30 AM  

thanks
Ekiosku.com jual beli online aman menyenangkan
Iconia PC tablet dengan Windows 8
Bocah Blogs - Berbagi Tutorial Blogger Dan Info Menarik
Mau Bikin Website + Hosting Murah AbizZ? Ke Rajawebhost.com aja!
Jadwal Siaran Langsung EL CLASICO leg 1 Copa del Rey

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:44 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home