Blurred Thought

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Pondering

I've stopped listening to the weatherman a long long time ago. Too bad he was right (so I’ve heard) about the rainstorm that's been going on around here for days on end.

So when I stepped out this morning to see it wasn't too bad I was relieved. I can take the trolley and not have to get stuck with the car only to drive one and a half blocks to teh daycare center. The little president sitting in his trolley and me pushing him down the street like the slave that I am. Things were all fine and usual until I stepped into his classroom or what should be now known as a pool. I didn't know it was a pool day or I would have brought a swimsuit.... The class was completely flooded with water. The manager meeting us half way directed us to another classroom where they will spend the day together with the older kids.

Too bad the little president doesn't like that second class too much. For him of course, it's like I left him at a totally new and strange place. Good thing his teachers are great and comforted him right into the current activity, which was mostly moving things around and settling two times the number of children as the class suppose to.

At least I know he would be cold...

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home